Saturday, September 19, 2015

Its that time again

My Two beautiful Twinnies

Its that time of year when my heart aches,
The Joy and Happiness of my two beautiful girls re-vibrate,
Yes there birthdays come and go and the love my girls left with me will never be gone.
Oh how I miss their beautiful faces their laughs their stories,
all the things they did and shared are left in peace and glory.

Those hours of unknown the times of torture of not knowing,
I wish I could live it all again.
But not lose it how we did.
I would like to go away with them and share their peace and joy

To be together again would bring me so much Joy,
But yes I know it so hard to say no.
 I must not go  for my others are so precious too.
They too they bare the sadness as well.

The family reunions and all are bare,
That link is no longer there to share.
Oh Lord touch my Heart and make me brave,
I miss my babies so much,

I wish they were here to share that love
and make our family whole again,
So we could all join together in love,
That special gift from God above.


Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment